19 January 2012

FAMILY

Semalam cikgu class Sofeya texted, suruh bawak photo family for esoknyer sebab ada activity.


Then balik rumah Sofeya was all chatty about brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers..


So I'm guessing the the teacher taught about family kot.




Then she saw the family photo I printed and asked "Kak jah mana?"


I said "Kak jah tak de"


She said "Alaaa..kak jah kan family?"


Sweet baby :)




Then she asked me "Where's my sister?"


Aku cakap "She's downstairs doing her homework"


She said "Where's my brother?"




Kah kah kah... nak gelak haku...




Aku cakap "You don't have brother lah. nanti mama beranak lagi sorang so you have brother ok?"


She said "OK!!! nanti mama beranak lagi ye?"




Shortly after that Balqis came upstairs and suddenly Sofeya meluru pegi peluk Balqis


"Ohhhh my sister!!!"




Alangkah bagusnyer kalau korang baik mcm ni HARI HARI kan????





Gambar tak de kena mengena dgn cerita. Nak tunjuk one BIG nasty acne popping out! Demn!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...