25 November 2011

English education..

Okay I'm not gonna start the post by telling everybody betapa lamanya tak update blog..


Or by telling people how busy I've been..


Or by telling how malas I've been...


Ok well you know what I mean :)


Sumpah kekdg rasa mcm nak stop blogging pun ader. Not only blog, FB pun mmg jarang check, apa lagi update.


But when Balqis tells me "mana laptop? kak qis nak baca blog ma"


Then aku terasa yang I shouldn't stop writing.. sebab esok2, wo dono what's gonna hepen, at least my kids will remember me thru this blog..


In fact post hari ni requested by her (Balqis).


I remembered about a year back kot bila Sofeya dah start cakap, we (aku and mr p) noticed that Sofeya ni mmg cepat fasih compared to Balqis, but in terms of english, Balqis lagi cepat. 


Oh well lain budak lain lah development dia kan?


But recently (few months back) aku notice Sofeya byk improve in her english.


Like when she's having a fight with Balqis she will yell "I HATE YOU!!!"


She can also say some common phrases at the right time mcm "ARE YOU OKAY?" or expresses her feelings like "I'M SAD.."


Tapi satu benda yang masih maintain dia jawab no matter what you asked her is "I'M FINE THANK YOU"


Ko tanya la How are you?


or What is your name?


or How old are you?


Dia maintain jawab tanpa rasa bersalah.. "I'M FINE THANK YOU!"


Tak pe dik... yang penting konpiden! :)




Heheh comel...


Tapi yang paling best is this morning...


We were playing masak2 (an app in my phone) and after dah sudah masak (karipap) then bila time nak 'makan' Sofeya said


"IS NO SAUCE!"


"I NO EAT!"


(tak de sos, tak nak makan!)


Voleyy????


Muahahahhaaahahahah!!!!!


Aku pandang Balqis, Balqis pandang aku... dua2 org gelak guling2!!!


Muahahaaaaaaaahahahahhahahh!!!!


Comel gilerrrrrrrrrrr!!!


Tu satu....


Then Sofeya sambung lagi main game basketball... and when she scored, dia cakap


"MA! CAKAP KRABO!"


Aku mula2 pelik... tak buleh nak paham... then i saw yg dia scored, ohhhh


"BRAVO!!!!"






Gelak guling2 tak hengat!!!!!!!!!










Comel la awak ni dikkkkk...






hey.. i can speking london tawwwwww :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...