02 January 2006

Happy New Year!!!

It's 2006 already! Let me think...where was i a year ago?

MBA - doing econs and marketing in 2nd semester.
Work - Stuck in CSC, feeling so miserable and depressed coz was forced to lead a team. Had 4 subordinates who reported to me. However lotsa time flexibility. Came late, go back early, lunch 3-4 hrs, but no job satisfaction. Spent more time studying in office rather than work.
Life - Started to gain weight. Did not control what I eat and never exercised. Still single, devoted full love and attention to my darling balqis.

Now, and what has been achieved throughout 2005
MBA - already in 5th semester, doing specalization in finance. Alhamdulillah for the last 2 semesters i scored 4 flat. :) This sem, i doubt i can score the same. Lack of motivation and the subject is tougher.
Work - bye bye maybank and CSC. MBB will always be in my heart. 5 years there ( 3 yrs MBB and 2 yrs CSC) was unforgettable. Now in SCOPE International - A subsidiary of SCB. So far so good...
Life - Still single mingle. Still devoted and will always love my little princess. She is almost 3. My love towards her grew more and more everyday. Managed to reduce my weight before puasa. Main reason because has friends tgo motivate me and I joined gym-Fitness First. However duting puasa and raya, gained the weight back.

2006, and the future.
MBA - Thinking of taking 3 subjects next semesters, So that can finish the next 2 sem. I have to get through this quickly... motivation to study is getting less everyday...
Work - Getting better. Thinking of staying here at least until I finish my MBA and gain experience before moving on to other place.
Life - Still comfortable being single. Sometimes I feel lonely, but too much to think if were to remarried, guess I am not ready for that. Balqis will be 3 this year. Thinking of sending her to tadika when she is 4. About weight, heheehhe... since I have difficulty in controlling what I eat, I have 2 new resolution for this year...
1. Drink only plain water. That means no ribena, no diet coke, no milo, tea or nescafe.
2. Eliminate junk food.
Other can remain the same..kekeke... let's see the results in 3 mths time.

All in all... 2005 was a productive year. For 2006, these are my targets :

1. Get back in shape.
2. Get rich. And I mean damn rich!!
3. By end 2006 - ensure register Balqis in CEC.

I have never officially told or broadcast to anyone my goals. Now that I have, I'll ensure that by 2007 I will get those!

Don't talk talk only aahhhh... tomorow morning 6.30 wake up go to gym!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi..oi..dah ada blog bukannya nak cakap kat aku!!
-ayu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...