30 December 2005

TGIF!!!!!

It's finally Friday!! Yeabadabadooo!!!

Long weekend ahead! On leave on Tuesday will be on leave. Kak yah is coming back, so take one day off nak spend time with her. Maybe go shopping kot, more like teman her shopping.

I'm sleepy... slept at 2.30 last nite, carcking my head to understand the article I'm suppose to present next week. And oh yeah...it's not 15 pages... but 38 PAGES!!!!! macam buku cerita jer! except it's not..oh how I wish it is buku cerita! I've only read 8 pages, and understood about 3% from it. DIE DIE DIE!!!!

I think on average every 2-3 lines, I have to look up the meaning of a word in dictionary/thesaurus. Dayeeemmmm.... and every single sentence seems to carry important point. These people... why do you have to present your ideas in a very complicated manner? Can't u just summarize your ideas in point forms? Ni tulis panjang2 sampai 38 page ingat aku sonok sgt baca????

nevertheless....i dont have any choice... 3 and 1/2 more semesters to go!!! go konot!!! go!!!!

sabar ye tuan tuan dan puan puan....

azam untuk hari ini...finish the article!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...