12 September 2012

The things you would do..

Its now 12.20 am, and I actually promised myself to tidur by 12 everyday, no matter what happens. (And of course, get up by 6 am). 

At least 6 hours of beauty sleep. Jadik la.

Last time 8 hours is the minimum.


Tapi mlm ni mcm feeling semacam, I just had to blog.

Balqis baru keluar hospital. This is something that I need to blog separately.


Yang aku nak cerita sekarang is sometimes, I am amazed of myself. (Boleh???)


I may not be perfect mother and wife yet, tapi aku rasa I deserve a pat on my back.


Last time, even ada maid, pukul 10 je dah pedih2 mata aku nak tido.

Kena masa on wiken jek dah lenguh penat satu badan.

Kemas rumah, gosok baju, jauh sekali la. Bertahun aku tak pegang mop.


Hari ni je, lepas balik rumah (from hospital) at around 5, sampai la skang ni, aku tak brenti buat keje.


No I am not complaining. Like I said earlier, I am just amazed of myself.


Aku unpack brg.

Basuh baju, angkat baju from ampaian

Sidai baju.

Bawak budak2 main basikal

Pegi post ofis post ephyra and tabita

Masak for dinner

Masak for bfast and lunch bebudak esok.

Basuh pinggan, kemas dapur.

Lipat baju.

Kemas toys bebudak.

Kemas rumah mana yang larat.


Giler la. I dono where I got the energy from. Ephyra kot.. ngeh ngeh.. 

Also, a friend once told me. Kalau kita ikhlas buat sesuatu kerja, Insya Allah semua akan dipermudahkan.


I guess that's it la kot. I hope this is not a temporary feeling yang mana aku enjoy kejap je being a housewife. Hopefully sampai bila2 la aku enjoy mcm ni.


Esok nak start keje.. for another 1 and a half month. After more than a week staying at home.. I definitely will miss my girls!!



The things you would do for your loved ones.. huh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...