19 September 2012

Ephyra


Ephyra normal price

Per box of 30 sachets: RM228 (inclusive delivery)


Delivery method:

1. Poslaju

2. Self pickup (pls call/email to confirm)


For more info on ephyra, boleh ke official website: www.oceanlife2u.com



For first time purchase ONLY!

Because I want you to try, so here’s what I’m giving.

7 sachets at RM50, FREE DELIVERY.

Yes you heard me right.

First time purchase saja ye…

Insya Allah, you will feel / see the difference.




For my repeat customers!

As a thank you note, as a token of my appreciation for your support, ALL my repeat customers are entitled to purchase 2 or more boxes at RM210 per box, FREE DELIVERY.

Means,

Kalau purchase 2 boxes at RM420.
Kalau purchase 3 boxes at RM630.

And so on.

Best tak best tak???

Because I appreciate you all! That’s’s why!

Email me: norliana@gmail.com




All pics from FB Oceanlife2u.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...