Honeymoon is over!
Today first day in the office after almost 2 weeks leave.
Exam is over... satu kelegaan yg teramat sangat!
Maid is back, which means my leave is over, and I have to get back to office and kenot spend time with balqis like we did for the past 2 weeks...:(... gonna miss her so much..
Too many thing to update...let's start with last nite..
Maid's flight was suppose to arrive at 10.20 pm. Me, balqis, am, sham and liza went to pick her up. Sampai2 dlm 10.30 gitu... saw the sign.."UBAH MASA"..."RETIMED" "1.00 am"
haaaaa??? 3 more hours?? ingat KLIA sebelah umah aku ke?
iskkk...liza has to get back home by 12, balqis tgh tido lena dlm kete.. how how how??
felt so guilty to everyone.. maid aku punya pasal...5 -5 org kena drag pegi KLIA...
we decided to send liza home, and lepak rumah am dulu. Knowing Air Aisa, 1 am pon belum tentu sampai. Demn.. dah la the next morning kena kerja.
Around 12.30 called Air Asia, they said the flight baru bertolak from KL to medan.. so should arrive back to KL around 2 am.
1.30 am, bertolak from subang to KLIA, the flight finally landed at 2.15 am.... 3.30 baru sampai rumah, ding dong ding dong, 4 am baru tido.
perghh...i tot after finish exam no need to stay up some more... ni lagi parah... dlm kereta, i was actually struggling to stay awake sbb nak teman driver.
****************************************************************
2 weeks leave was heaven.. My mom and sis helped to take care of Balqis while I study. However the final week Balqis was sick. Kesian pulak nak tinggalkan dia. So I stayed at my sis's place and helped take care of Balqis and her cousin's (total 4 of them).
Macam bukak tadika wa cakap lu!! I really enjoyed taking care of the kids.
Occupying them with activities mcm drawing, singing, watching TV, cooking for them... wonderful!!
We even have our own AF singing audition...kekkee... funny la the kids.. I think they enjoyed having me and Balqis around too. They even asked " esok cuna dgn balqis dtg lagi tak?"
I think one day I will bukak a tadika..Insya Allah...
2 comments:
buka tadika..jgn tak bukak.. kalau aku ada anak kecik lagik time tu..aku pasti jadik 1st customer...
i need time off..he..he.. i guess i'm still getting use to the 24-7 housewife thingy... being a mum ni takde mc eh?
penat ek? aku baru 2 minggu, tak terasa lagik...still enjoy being full time mummy...
sabo la ayu.. balik sini meh bukak tadika dgn aku meh!
Post a Comment