Is it okay? Some people say..
"If's a very bad practice to go out early from exam, just sit there until the time finishes..you may never know what's gonna happen"
Oh no...now I am gelabah oredi... demn!
Just finished my 1st paper, 3 hours duration, I completed in half time. Not to say that I am confident that I got 100% correct, rather I am very confident that I will not remember or know how to answer the questions that I don't know.
Spent another 30 minutes checking on my calculation, 2 minutes thinking whether to go out or not. Last last, oh wat da heck...rather than sitting here doing nothing, I might as well go to the computer lab and do stuff.
I used to have that habit, even if I finish early, I will never never ever go out from exam early. Lately these few semesters, motivation is extremely deterioting. I just felt like.. "just finish the whole thing, I hate sitting here, once finished I dont have to see the paper anymore..(hopefully)"
Very very bad!! It is so unlike me. Malas giler wa cakap lu!!
I never put any goal to score A anymore. I just tot that if I can maintain my CGPA above 3 is enough. Aku nak lepas jer skang nih!!
2 more papers to go.
I love you Balqis!
1 comment:
hahah konot. ko nih mmg terer lah. dulu masa kolej pun u selalu keluar awal tapi score jugak.. hehe...
Post a Comment