28 December 2005

I lost my handphone :(

I had a long and tiring weekend! Here it goes...

Thursday.
Was on half day leave, so malas ya ampun nak pergi kerja pagi tu. Woke up at 8, pk punya pk punya pk, ku gagahkan jua kaki melangkah nak pergi kerja. The nite before slept at 4, balqis demam plak. So in the tren i slept like no one's business...sedar2 already at taman bahagia station, owww nooo... 2 station terlepas...kekekek. Anywayzz.... when I got off the tren, I realized my handphone dah tak der!! uhuk!! uhuk!!!
Can't believe this is happening. I have never lost a handphone. Suddenly blank, dunno wat to do. Went to the LRT customer service, they said usually if hilang in tren mmg no hope la to get it back. :(
So I arrived at ofis at 10, duduk kejap, made few calls, went to celcom branch, got new sim card. Balik ofis at 11, buat keje sket, 12 balik! heheh...went to klcc and watched king kong!! best!!

Friday.
Morning went to low yat, made an agreement with my fren, i'll buy his hp, he'll buy new one, 3G for him. puas merayau, low yat-subang-sg wang. last2 beli kat sg wang, sony ericsson K600i. 1 K ++. Swiped my credit card, I'll pay for the 1st 4 mths, he'll pay for the rest. So got new 2nd hand hp for me... sony ericsson tak tau apa model..heheh.

Saturday.
International FInance class with Dr O today. Mmg hari ini dlm sejarah! Never have I kena sebegini teruk in class!!
He was asking " if interest rate falls, what will happen?"....Silence... dlm hati aku dah gelabah plus tgh pikir wat will happen.. sekali tuh.." Norliana!" OMG!! mampus aku!... panic!! panic!!! think!!!!..then, a fren of mine tried to answer...and Dr O said.." you are not Norliana!, come on Norliana, I'm giving you zero for participation!" dayeemmmm!!!
bengang giler... sabar jer la ek? nak wat mcm mana...salah sendiri..org soh study tak mau...padan muka!

later sambung...nak buat keje...

1 comment:

Ayu said...

darling .. i tell my other half you want him to replace dr O mengajar and he simply said :

Other half : "eh.. i suka lah cara dr O tu ngajar ..masa dia ajar i dulu best giler"

i'm like ..okay just remembered ..he is a Taurus .. and you are a Scorpion like me.. so we tend to like/dislike different thing :P ...

ada releven ker aku citer ni .. apa2 jer lah labu :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...