30 August 2006

What is happening?

CT & Datuk K -
What a pembaziran!!!!! BIG TIME punya membazir... Masya Allah. baju 300 ribu hengget, kek 12 ribu hengget..

why oh why do you have to spend that MUCH on wedding?
and, why does it have to be on live telecast?
and, why do you hv to do press conference nak annouce ko nak kawin? isk isk isk...
aku nak kawin esok2.. nak book studio buletin utama kat tv3 la.. buat press conference..
pas tu.. nak nikah..aku buat masjid baru...utk aku sorang nak nikah..
pas tu.. wedding reception aku buat kat royal albert hall...
aku kasik tiket kat sumerang dtg london ek...sila..sila...jemput...kuakaukauakuaua.

mawi & diana-
ni lagi satu..putus tunang pon mau masuk tv ka? yg bestnyer at the same time tayang dgn CT kawin.. haiihhhhhh!!! malaysian punya entertainment industry dah tak de benda lain ke? tayang program2 yg tak de faedah and memalukan/menyakitkan hati semua pihak. pls pls pls la... lagi mau cakap kita tak sokong industry hiburan melayu..kalau camni tayang nak sokong menda?

KL hujan = banjir = jem = tren cam mangkuk ayun.
Do i need to elaborate more?


And lastly berita paling sensasi sempena bulan kemerdekaan....(serious sensasi tak tipu)

I got stuck in the elevator with balqis outside ALONE!!!!

Giler i tell u... a terrifying 1 minute experince i will never forget!
Last sunday, we were busy moving all the new house. We (me and balqis) just came back from danau kota (the new hse). I carried 2 trolleys with me, (cam bakul yg ada roda) and we were in the lif heading up. Pintu bukak, i pushed 1 trolley outside, ask balqis to wait outside, i pressed the open button while my other hand was pulling the other trolley.
TIBA TIBA
ehhh..apsal pintu tutup nih????
i pressed and pressed the open button but the door keeps on closing. i heard balqis screaming hysterically outside.. "MAMA!!!!!!!!!! MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!"
God!!!
i dunno how to describe my feelings... i felt numb, i felt helpless..i panic, i cud not think. i just wished that this is not happening.. this is not happening...

the lif went up, level 10, 11, i realize that it wasn't gonna stop, i pressed 12, didn't stop..13, didn't stop, i can still hear balqis crying and screaming calling me...it was torturing!!!

the lif went up till level 15. until i cud not hear her anymore. this time i really panic, all sorts of frightening thoughts rushing thru my mind. What if she runs? what if someone kidnap her? what if this? what if that?

I dare not use the lif anymore...I used the staircase and run like mad to level 9. When I reached, I saw my maid oredi carried her. Balqis was still crying. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved to see that she is safe. Mcm dlm hindustan, I hugged and kiss her and we cried.. we cried and cried and wud not let go of each other.

I was termbling. I was so scared. I will never leave her alone again. I don't wanna go thru the same experince again. It was just for 1 minute, but it was the most torturing 1 minute of my life. I felt like my heart is being stabbed and ripped when i hear her scream, and i still felt that way when i recall the incident. :(

4 comments:

fbi said...

gosh! that was scaaryy!!

PrincessRen said...

gosh siannyer balqish. she must be terrified/trauma nak masuk lift dah skang nih.. i pray that u and Balqish be safe always konot.. pls take care...

liadevega said...

konot, i had the same experience too (sama lagi..), tapi it was my daughter yg terkatup dlm lift. it happened when kami baru nak berjalan ke lift, when she ran and straightaway headed to the door yg dah siap terbukak tu and it automatically closed sblm aku sempat tahan. apalagi lg, both mom and child menjerit la, luckily kami kat tkt 1 saja and the lift went down to ground floor, sempat la aku lari turun tangga ambik dia yg tgh trauma tu. after that, dia tak berani dah nak masuk lift without holding our hands... ada blessing la jugak.

konot said...

farah,
the experience mmg scary..
mary..thanks for the wish..:)
lia.. apsal byk sgt experince yg sama nih? hehe..but yours is more scary lah!! kalau balqis yg terkatup dlm lif then aku tatau la nak buat apa..mau pengsan kot dengar dia menjerit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...