
I’ll be on leave starting esok. No where to go, just clearing up my leave. 3rd Janaury will be back to work, 4th and 5th cuti again as Balqis will start her tadika. Yeay! Can’t wait.
So what have we achieved in 2006?
Developed stronger bond with Balqis. I remembered dulu2 she used to “nak kakak!” manjang. Lately we are very close, and I hope this will continue forever.
Finished my MBA.
Successfully maintain kerja kat sini till end of year. I take this as accomplishment, coz aku tersgtlah tak enjoy kerja sini, so being here for 1 ½ year is really good u know? Tambah plak turnover rate sini teramatlah tingginya.
Terminated 1 of my credit cards. Ye aku byk hutang. Dlm process menyetelkan semua and terminate them.
Berjaya meng*r*skan badan sikit. Tak boleh type penuh, tak boleh tegur benda pelik ok? Tak de la k*r*s sgt. Few years berat aku melebihi 50 kg, and at one time I was 56 kg!!! and masa tu tak rasa diri sendiri gemuk..boleh gitu? Heheh.. anyway, now finally berat aku dah turun below 50 marker, and I’ve been able to sustain it for few weeks oredi, so I consider it as accomplishmentlah.. although many more kgs to go away.
Cam byk lagi nak tulis.. but dah almost 6 and I really can’t wait to go home. Don’t miss us ok? Heheh.. see u all next year!
2 comments:
Konot...
memula tengok gambar hang memang dah perasan akan kekurusan tu.. kepp it up.
-Normi-
normi.. waaahhh!!! serious meh? hihihihi.. ok.. ok.. jgn hepi sgt.. timasey anyway!
Post a Comment