Baru lepas habis appraisal for the year. Ok lah.. average, like last year. But I really salute my boss lah. She is not typical lady boss. Some ppl, very kancheong(kalut) one. Balik on time tak boleh, kena stay back, baru nampak rajin, baru appraisal bagus. Surf internet tak boleh. If get caught, denda RM10. MC pun tak boleh, sure effect appraisal even tho done a good job.
I, as u know..hehe.. have all the criteria above. So I prepared myself oredi for the appraisal. I tought, sure kena one. Surprisingly, my boss is very professional lah. Did not touch on those things at all. She only ask about work, my accomplishments, and what are areas I and she think can be improved, and what are our plans next year.
Good lah. Syukur. So I guess, job hunting hv to wait till next round of bonus, hehe...Insya Allah. Moga2 SCB untung bykla hendaknya.. Amin....
No comments:
Post a Comment