I have problem dunno what to blog. I write everyday, save as draft, but when I read it again, sure tak jadi post. Lepas tu delete.
Feeling down a bit.
PMS? ye kot.
Been comparing myself to others lately.
I know, jgn compare. Syukur dgn apa kita ada. I know.. I know.
hmmmmmmmm.........
Have I told u lately how much I love Balqis?
I and Balqis always tell each other..
Me : Adik sayang mama tak?
Balqis : Sayang..
Me : Banyak mana?
Balqis : banyak ni! (tangan tunjuk all 10 fingers)
Me : wuihhhh!! Byknyer!! Mama sayang adik.. 100!!! (dia baru belajar yg 100 is a LOOOOTT)
Balqis : waahhhhhh byknyer ma!!!
Hehehe.. 100 is nothing baby… mama sayang adik.. infinity to the power of infiniti.. hehe.. paham?
U know.. the most-est best-est part of my day is, in the middle of the nite, after Balqis dah tido, I just baring beside her, watch her sleeping like a baby, touching her and hugging her close to me, and best-est of all is I can smell her sweet, asam, my Balqis punya aroma.. hehe.. the smell from her susu + air liur basi + bau ketiak!
Call me gross, disgusting.. but I really kenot live without that scent!
3 comments:
Heehehhheh,heres's my children's smell. Eldest: masam (always), Middle: Lemak sedap (always) Youngest: masam + lemak (depend the time you kiss) hehhehe..
My Ayesha always smell masam cos she sweat all the time, even in aircond. Anyhow, I kiss her no less than 20 times a day...hehe...
linaleeds - anak2 u sampai dah besar pun bau sedap lagi ek? heheh..
lia - i can imagine how much u love ayesha punya masam smell.. hehe..masam2 tu lah yg best!
ayu - u feeling down girl? email me lah.. kita borak2.. hang ada skype dak? ym aku tak leh masuk. skype me.. norlianaar
Post a Comment